Well all of Jer & I's immediate family know, so I guess it's about time we tell the world our news...
Some of you, if you visit Gram Nelson might already know, but come June 17th, Jer & I will have PD Sweetie #3 :). I am 9 weeks today yay almost done with my 1st trimester!! So far I've not had to big of a problem w/morning sickness I just feel nauseous when I eat.
We told Nana & Papa on Saturday & they were supper excited. Which is a huge relief for Jer & I we weren't sure if we'd need to find a new appartment, so at least that worry is pushed a side. We're not sure what the future will bring whether I'll stay at home or go back to work so we still have some decisions to make, but we'll just make them as we go.
Well just thought the world would like to know.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The Reudter clan IS EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! Thanks for sharing the news! Please keep us posted on happenings! The blog is a great way for me to connect with everyone!
WE LOVE YOU!
Yeah!! Congrats the two of you!! I'm so glad you're not feeling sick--that would be the worst! Baby's are the best!
Oh that is so exciting. You are so lucky that you haven't experienced the morning sickness in full force, I hope that you don't either, it is NOT fun! Well congratulations and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Keep us posted on the progress.
Oh my gosh kirsten, that is so exciting! Congratulations and good luck with up coming months.
Congratulations! You guys will be the best, funnest parents! We understand all those decisions to make with having kids while you're in school, but we've never regretted having Michael here and wouldn't trade him for anything! And, that will be great, that we'll have kids about the same age--that comes in handy! Hope all goes well!
Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the support!
Thats great to hear. You guys will be great parents.
Post a Comment