Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WELCOME LILY!!

Well for those of you who don't know yet :) Lily was born June 1, 2009 after 3.5 hrs of labor YAY :). She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was 18.5 inches long.

Here's the last shot of my tummy the last month of work was when my patients started to realize I was pregnant I just never did get the cute pregnant tummy!! I could still do the rubber band trick & where some of my bigger pants. Circumference: 38 inches Length: 14 inches. I gained a total of 21 lbs



PROUD MOMMA & DADDY!!


Lily was a great eater to begin with, she trained mom fast & only lost 3 oz when she left the hospital. We had a follow up appt 2 days later and she'd gained 2 oz back!! Jer & I have been so blessed to have such a healthy happy baby!

Grandpa & Grandma KNOWLES Papa and Grandma WELCH

9 comments:

Brett said...

Congrats again! She really is a cute girl.

Jon & Jalynn said...

Kirsten, she's beautiful! I love the dark hair. Let me know when you are all setteled in so I can come see her in person

Ashley Head said...

She is just beautiful! I ditto Jalynn- I'd love to come for a visit!

ScottBoomer said...

Congratulations you two. How exciting. Lucky for her she dosen't look like Jeremy.

Crystal said...

Beautiful baby girl! She is so sweet.

The Stices said...

Congratulations! Enjoy every moment, motherhood is wonderful! She is absolutely beautiful.

Amy N. said...

You did to have a cute pregnant belly it was just really tiny! Thanks for letting me come play with her the other day. I have some cute pictures for you :)

Stephanie Hancock said...

Yay! So happy for you two, there's no better feeling in the whole world--also nothing will make you worry more, but it's worth it! Glad everyone is well and healthy--we'd been thinking about you! Congratulations!!!! (And you'll make everybody jealous if all you ever gain is 21 pounds! Lucky you!)

Ashley Head said...

Can't wait to see you and Lily on Saturday. Tell me about her room. Do you have a theme? Color?