So here are her milestones so far:
1. July 13th Lily started to SMILE!! :) It was so exciting and made the last month and a half all worth it!!
2. Around the same time as smiling she started to have better control of her head and we didn't have to worry about holding it as much
3. The 4th of August she started to make noises other than crying!! YAY She now has wonderful stories to tell!
4. The 10th of August she discovered her fist and decided that mom and dad would have to fight to get her to take a binky!! I'm afraid we might end up with a thumb sucker! :)
5. On the 22nd she let out a little giggle 3 days later Daddy had her all but laughing. It's been kind of a hit and miss, and mostly random things make her giggle, but it is SO cute!!
6. Around the 27th when we'd lay her down, she would pull her neck up like she wanted to sit up she's doing stomach curls getting ready for when she can sit up!!
7. She now has all but complete control of her head and when we pull her arms she does the rest and will sit up.
P.S. I caught up on a whole bunch of blogs if you would like to see more of Lils

3 comments:
Aaah. Cute little girl! I loved the talking in the video. So sweet!
AHHHH! She is getting so big. Loved the video and even got a neck stretch out of it...have Jer turn it the other way so we stretch that side evenly as well :)
Oh my lil' bug! She is so cute and so sweet!
1. I LOVE her smile
2. I LOVE her laugh
3. I LOVE her little curles
4. The little rolls on her legs and arms..
5. I could just kiss her sweet cheeks all day!
6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her little voice!!
Mostly I just love her! :)
Post a Comment