Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crawling

This video was taken the same day as Lily's first ponytail. You can guess that today she is every where! Behind her that is ;) She still hasn't quite mastered the forward part but is definitely getting closer!

She can go from her tummy to her bum and has flipped attitudes she now hates to be laid on her back and doesn't mind her tummy so much :) Now when she starts to lean forward or side-to-side she catches herself. I guess it's proof that you don't get muscle in 1 day, but it takes weeks of practice! The video was taken January 29th and I would have sworen she'd be crawling in the next week, but here we are Feb 20th nearly a month and yesterday she started to occasionaly move forward!

The days of placing and staying are gone! No more couches, beds, messy floors, unlocked cupboards. It's time to get serious about child proofing!! and honestly I'm pretty far behind!!

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

what a cute little bug!

Stephanie Hancock said...

You're going to miss the immobile days! I sure do! Glad she's doing so well! :)