Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thayne, WY

Hey we're still alive!!  If you want to follow along with Nelson's progress find his page on Facebook "Nelson's Journey with HLHS" I think this blog will more serve as the family updates which will include Nelson, but not to the extend that his own page does.

Fourth of July weekend Jeremy got the travel bug, booked us a one night stay in Thayne, WY Saturday - Sunday.  It is a GORGEOUS drive, but next time my vote is a longer stay :)

Half way through the trip we stopped to feed Nelson & let Lily & Chi run around for a minute
Daddy's getting his track stars ready :)


Sharing a peach. Pretty tasty!

The cabins had a heated pool (I'm a slacker & didn't get any pictures), hot tub, & a canal that ran behind it. 
The canal (we even saw a tiny snake kind of fun)

Nelson seemed to enjoy it pretty well, however his oxygen went down because of the higher elevation, but it was still enjoyable even for him to sit on the porch & enjoy the cooler fresh air.

Happy Fourth everyone!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks like an awesome place, I definitely would need to stay more than one day though with all those things to do!
SWEET tube too! Is it yours or did it come with the cabin?
Cute kids, I sure miss them (and you)!!
So glad you guys got out of town too!

The Bredthauers said...

Thayne, WY looks beautiful! Glad you had an awesome trip!

Amy N. said...

so glad you were able to enjoy it! I am ready for some cooler porch sitting myself.