Thursday, January 30, 2014

We're Back!

I hope to keep up on the blog better this year!  That being said enjoy being caught up on what's been going on already in 2014!

We got a new queen blow up mattress from Grandma Susie & Papa B for Christmas & so Jer & the kids tested it out one night.  It blows up all by its self super FUN!

Lily being a puppy (that's her FAVORITE thing to play right now)

Daddy (aka Chi) feeding his puppy.  Too funny!

Whoa hang on to your hats this kid isn't screaming & he's on his tummy?!?!?!

He really is happy the flash from the camera was a little too bright ;)
& it lasted for one day & he is now back to despising his tummy he may never learn to crawl...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! For staying up to date on your blog, I will hold you to it! :) I want to do the same, so you better help me too! One day of enjoying tummy time is good, maybe next time he'll go for 2 or just start walking… no I don't like that idea, makes him too big! :)