After the rampage @ the ghost town, we made it to Zion's :). Jer wanted to do the slot canyon, however it being November we really didn't think we'd be walking in a river, so we only brought 1 pair of shoes, maybe next time :). We definitely looked stylish geared up w/backpacks to go on what basically was a paved path along the river. Oh well fun times.
We actually went to bed as soon as it was dark, mainly because we didn't bring any wood, so no fire, and we couldn't see anyway, however, our neighbors stayed up until 2am bless their hearts!! Oh well we were up @ 7 & made as much noise as we could leaving. Now remember I'm 2 months pregnant, and well Jer was a saint & we just went on little trails that morning. I would feel fine & then it would be the opposite just like that, so we just went leisurely & enjoyed the scenery.
First stop the Emerald Pools:
Here is the Upper Pool it was so still! It was a lot of fun playing, w/the reflections :0)
Here's some fall color's
What little they had :)
Then little waterfalls, we didn't get a picture of the Middle Poole that was the point when I didn't feel up to pair.
If you look closely you can see we're in a kind of bowl & actually we started the hike on top.
After the Pool's we went & got snacks, and then we went to Weeping rock it took us about 5 minutes, there's another trail that goes to a hidden canyon, but again our baby was NOT cooperating, maybe it'll enjoy it better in a backpack :) I HOPE! Jer was such a good sport too, poor kid we didn't get to hike, much but we did enjoy ourselves.

1 comment:
I LOVE Zion!! I am so jealous you went without me...though I think it would have been awkward if I was with you this trip! :) Beautiful pics I miss my red rocks!
Post a Comment