Monday, December 1, 2008

The Drive Home

After Weeping Rock, Jer & I decided I did better if I just rode, so we took the scenic route home. Through the tunnel & then on some highway through little towns it was fun & neat. Here are a few pics if you want to look at them.







This is called Checker Board Mountain.














We went up over a mountain, to get to Cedar City, & Jeremy noticed these black rocks, he was upset at first thinking someone had just dumped them & then when we got on the other side this is what we found. It's black rock w/Quakee Trees growing around it. It was really neat.


And of course we made a stop at Cedar Breaks (I think that's what it's called) It was cold & the car was warm, but it was definitely worth it!!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

WOW You guys sure know how to have a good time. Next time can I hide away in your your trunk? Happy very LATE anny.