Saturday, January 24, 2009

Remodeling

A while ago Jer & I went through the remodel of the house YAY how fun! It now looks more like a home instead of hallway :). Here's some before and after shots if you want to have a peek!


This was in the middle of starting the project so it's a bit messy :)




Here's the bedroom. It's hard to notice the difference cuz it's so cluttered anyway.








Here's the front room before and after pictures:



















It was so fun!! However, I've been stuffy since :) but I think it's because of the baby.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the changes. One day, we'll come see them in person! Somebody explained to me that when you're pregnant fluid gushes to all the extremities and that's the reason for swollen feet and fingers (near the end from the knee down was swollen and my fingers couldn't grip anything in the mornings because of all the swelling - a sign of toxicity I later learned) and why you get a stuffy nose. I had a problem with saliva too. Man I drooled like a teething baby!! Isn't pregnancy beautiful?

Amy N. said...

Love the remodel! I want to come see it one day too. Love the entertainment center...such fond memories with that thing. My kids used to love to climb in the cupboards and then scare me by popping the doors open.

HAHA Crystal I remember you sticking your feet in buckets of cold water.

Carrie said...

LOL wow check out that carpet? I have forgotten about that! What a creepy cat too! :) Love ya guys thanks for updating FINALLY!!!