So the first week in January Jeremy & I hit the slopes!! It was a blast & bless my husbands heart it is cheaper to go night skiing so that's when we do it & lucky for both of us it was a cloudy warm evening!! Yay that means I'll do a few more runs before I chicken out that it is too COLD!!
Here's Jer ready to take off with his cheater polls :) they do come in handy though when there is a slight upward hill that I can't get up :) maybe there is a plus side to marrying a skier!
The cool helmets are courtesy of mom, she got a great deal on them :)!! Thanks mom.
As for the baby I think it enjoyed the little ride, however one & done this year, my tummy is starting to poke out more & my snow pants are too tight :) what an adventure!! I am half way there yay then it would appear that we'll either have little Kacelee or James Keith :)

3 comments:
love the helmet! I can't wait to see your little tummy poking out-take some pictures of it would ya?!
It is quite the cute little bump please keep it safe! :) looks like you guys had a good time!
Kirsten! I made a blog, and I voted for Kamora and James :)
Post a Comment