So Jer & I have gone around the block a time or two with names, but hopefully we've come to a decision that won't change in 2 months! WOW 2 months I can't believe it.
Anyway if our baby is a boy his name will be Dacen James (Dace means NOBLE so I like it)
and if it's a girl her name will probably be Kaceley :) yep we're back to that name. But I'm hopin' for a boy cuz I like the name better :)
So until next week we've got the name issue solved :)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like cute names to me! Good luck with that...
Any chance you over looked the name Scott?
I think really think you should consider it, regardless of the babies sex.
All of those are cute, and I bet when you see him/her one of them will fit! Good luck on the last two months--they're the hardest I think, but the end result is worth it!
Post a Comment