Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Allred's

So now that this thing is back up and running there's so much to blog :) I still have springbreak adventures that I could put up :)

Allred's consist of my next oldest sister Crystal her husband Brett both turned 26 and Ammon who turned 1!! Wow time flies!!


Thanks to the party Monica (oldest sister) & her family came down from Dutch John.


Here's Monica's oldest Brooke Taylor she will be 8 on Aug 12th!!


Next in line is Jayden Spencer he turned 6 Feb 25th


Then it's Cora Corrin (sp?) she turned 5 June 3rd


Then Anna Meegan (sp?) turned 3 April 18th


Last but not least EmmaLee Jean (right?) won't turn 1 until 2012 lucky girl

Poor EmmaLee got Lily at the very end & she was not very happy :) Monica you'll have to let me know if I got all the birthdays & names right!! It's getting harder to keep track of them all :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow I am impressed you remembered all the birthdays...I am awful with those. Awe we have such a cute (huge) family!!

Crystal said...

Hey! You got more pictures of the party than I did! Thanks. I may just steal them and store them for the memories!

Dutch John Guymon said...

good job on all the birthdays!!! they are all correct.

on the names brooke and jayden are perfect, cora corrine, anna meeghan, and emmalee jean. so really just add two letters and lowercase one and you are perfect!!! although i personally wish we had capitalized the "l" in emmy's name, especially since we rarely call her emmalee, usually just emmy

Kirsten Knowles said...

That's good to know thanks monica. You can have the pics Crystal! I stole the top one from you though :)