Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


So usually when it's Father's Day you get a picture of the Father, but I'm a slacker & Jer's on the ball so this is Lily & I on Father's Day no pictures of dad how sad!!


However everyday is Father's Day right?! So here are some photos of the second time Jer got to feed Lily I try to plan on doing a bottle once a day so that she'll take it when we get baby-sitters!!





Lily is getting so big!! At her 2 week appt. she was 6 lbs 4 oz and an inch taller. She was almost a whole pound heavier than when we brought her home!!



Here's Lily at 2 weeks with Great Grandma Knowles!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my little girl is so precious!! Haha you know what they say about big feet... :) Maybe she's going to be tall or a swimmer like Mike Phelps, he's a fish with those feet! And she already likes water!

Anyways I love the picture up top, I love taking naps with lil babes. Thanks for FINALLY updating!!