Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home

Finally after 3 weeks we're FINALLY ready to show off our NEW digs! You all remember a post about the frustrations of finding a home, despite the frustrations we didn't give up hope and on December 23rd we became "first time home buyers".

I am HOME back to where I grew up!!

First where we left :)

Our attempt at a two bedroom apartment, if you look close enough the lamp at the end was Jeremy and my room then Lily's separated by a closet!

It was so nice while it lasted, but we were just growing out of it too fast! Definitely going to miss grandparents and the ward they all rocked!!

WELCOME!

New family room (furniture donated by Mom Welch)

This is the view from the front door Family Room then Huge Kitchen

There is a 1/2 bathroom under the stairs

Here's the Main bathroom the Master bath is a mirror image

They are much longer than this, but I didn't get a good photo

Here is one side of Lily's room.

and the other side :) complete with huge walk in closet

Here's the Master bedroom with his/her closets

and another view (there's the door to the master bath)

We had the option of getting a 3 bedroom, but the sq ft was the same and the 3rd bedroom was tiny more office than anything else so we opted for 2 huge rooms!

It's SOOO exciting having a place to call our own we plan on being here for at least 5 years so when the time comes we better be praying for all girls for now so they can share rooms!!

9 comments:

Grandma said...

Well I finally got to see your new home still waiting for the grand tour.

Amy N. said...

sweet digs!

Can't wait to come see it in person, and just so you know...jacey and dax shared a room until a few months ago then it was dax and skye and soon it will be all three in the one room...I shared a bed with Chad at one time so I don't think boy/girl rooms become important until the kids are much older

Kirsten Knowles said...

When we bought the house I kept telling Jeremy that Dax shared a room with the girls and well we figure Lily won't be too old when we move again so it'll be okay if we do have a little boy!

Carrie said...

Oh i love the place! I am excited to see it in person too! When warmer weather rolls our way we will have to go for walks / runs with Lily bug. I love that you are so close!!

Crystal said...

I've had the grand tour (guess I'm better liked:)) and I'd like to mention the WINDOW in the walk in closet. Very nice addition! And I love the large main room downstairs. Very cute house.

Stephanie Hancock said...

Didn't know you were doing all that! That's great! Where is this new, beautiful house? Are you still in Farmington? So glad you found something! It's amazing how fast you fill stuff up with kids!

Kirsten Knowles said...

Definately excited to hang out Carrie but I'm not sure I can keep up running so maybe you and Lils can do that one on your own! :)

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

That is fabulous!! I didn't know you were moving--we would have come and helped! Congrats!! Where are you guys now? Send me your updated address...

Deanna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm glad you guys were able to find something. Where are you guys at now? Are you in Bountiful?