My sister Crystal had a brilliant idea of going to the zoo yesterday. It was a little chilly, but if you stayed in the sun it was a really pleasant day!
First we had a picnic with Papa at the home he is remodeling really cool to see what he had done/was doing! After eating and playing with Mya (little puppy Lily LOVED!!) we headed to the Hogle Zoo which was about 1 mile away from where Papa was working.
Here's Lily all bundled up!!
As a child I remember the zoo as being: HOT, too long of a WALK, BORING because the animals you couldn't see or were sleeping. I don't know if it was all the baby animals we saw that made yesterday so much more fun, or if the Hogle Zoo has made some positive changes, but we had a BLAST yesterday!!
The monkeys were outside wrestling and jumping around. Crystal had a Tiger walk up to her lay down and yawn :) She claims she's just a calming person. We had birds flying over our heads they were so pretty and unique!! (a little worried about the poop but we made it!) Here we are in front of the penguins. Lily and I, Ammon, Crystal, and Brett. Jeremy had a break between classes and was able to come play too!! (he's the designated photographer)

2 comments:
You beat! I was going to post last night then didn't feel like it. Should have done it!! It was a blast, so glad you could come with us!!
Haha you funny girls... Looks like a lot of fun I have been wanting to see the new baby elephant for so long now, I am a bit jealous!
Post a Comment