Last Saturday February 27th was my first lesson. Lily has 1 long sleeve dress so we searched through 5 drawers of patterns and finally found one that would hopefully fit.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Sewing Lesson #1
So I took a basic intro to sewing in Junior High because you have to, and well for Christmas this year I go my very own Singer Sewing Machine! :) Thank heavens I have my own Personal Sewing Instructor that only lives a couple miles away! (Thanks MOM!!)
Last Saturday February 27th was my first lesson. Lily has 1 long sleeve dress so we searched through 5 drawers of patterns and finally found one that would hopefully fit.
The finished product pretty basic = great "first" project
Last Saturday February 27th was my first lesson. Lily has 1 long sleeve dress so we searched through 5 drawers of patterns and finally found one that would hopefully fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job! We missed you tonight by the way. It wasn't quite the same party without Lils and you.
Very well done-I am impressed!
Haha Lily is such a cutie pahtootie! (sp?) Love the dress but frankly she'd look cute in anything!
Post a Comment