Saturday, September 11, 2010

Besties

  Ammon comes to play just about every Wednesday and Friday, sure is nice having the sweet little man come play!
  When Ammon & Lily first met Ammon was a little unsure of what to do with a lump that never moved.  However, when Lily learned to crawl they became fast friends.  Ammon would go around the kitchen floor with Lily feed her any left overs "Here go Lil" (good think I'm not a germ-a-fob mom... or maybe not)
  Every other week I have Ammon 2, Lily 15 months, & Anna 5 months this past week was my first time having them all I was a little worried how we'd survive (especially since I don't quite have the toy selection Grandma has).  I usually watch Ammon at my mom's for the toy reason, but they found other means of entertainment.

(Thanks Aunt Amy hope you don't mind)

  Lily & Ammon both do so well with baby Anna.  Which is a huge relief, because BOTH of them are going to be big brother or sister pretty soon.  Thanks for coming to play Anna & giving us a chance to practice :)

  Lily can now say Anna it is pretty cute!!  I LOVE LOVE my job AKA my life!!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

that is a cute picture! I sure don't mind...I miss it every once in a while but until I have somewhere to put it I am glad it is getting some good use and not sitting ruined in our DIRTY storage shed