Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New work

   If you follow my blog occasionally you'd know that I have been debating/praying as to whether or not I should quit my job.  Then Walgreens had a few lay offs & I figured my mind had been made up for me.  Then I got my hours back, so I just went with the flow and worked one day a week.
   Well Jeremy is in his Master's program and well according to the professors he doesn't have a life outside of school, so we started running into schedule issues.  Then one of the pharmacists' baby-sitter got ill with the Egyptian Flu so she was in need of someone to watch her little girl. 

This is Anna and she is DEFINITELY an answer to many prayers!!

I'm so GRATEFUL to be able to be home 24/7 with Lily and better yet make a little money on the side.  Now Jeremy CAN drop everything & go & we won't have to worry about who is going to watch Lily!

Isn't LIFE wonderful?!

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

life is indeed wonderful! I am so happy for you, you are such a good mommy and will be a wonderful babysitter!

Stephanie Hancock said...

Yay!!! It's amazing how things work out, and hard the way it waits till the very last minute to work out! Hope you guys are surviving the grad school thing, it's a hard road! And I think you're supermom--taking care of two babies while being pregnant yourself!! Wow!