Still working at Benchmark, but come 2011 will NO longer have to work Sundays YAHOO!! He'll do a double Friday & Saturday & have Sunday to just be home with me! :) Here's hoping that school doesn't become too busy on Fridays! Heavenly Father truly does answer prayers I'm soooo grateful for my MANY blessings!!
KIRSTEN: Loving life, missing Jeremy, and trying to keep busy :) I still watch Anna 3 - 4 times a week it is so nice having a little variety from just the everyday Lily & I. Has more of a belly than I did with Lily & totally excited about that!! However I've also gained as much as I did with Lily & I still have 3 months left not very thrilled about that part... Not much has changed for me, but I am quite content with that!
![]() |
| Sorry the picture isn't the best I took it with my phone... |
Lily got 12 little Sesame books for her baby shower & she LOVES to read them, well the other day she would pull out a book and say fish & then go find the page that had a fish on it, the next book she'd say messes & then find the messes page it was AMAZING what a smart little peanut. So basically Lily is the joy of our lives, keeps us laughing, and we couldn't be prouder of her!! We are so blessed to have as part of our lives!
PD SWEETIE #4: Name is probably going to be Malachi Clyde Knowles for a few reasons #1) it starts with an M so we can continue in the alphabet J, K, L, M... #2) because of the scripture in Malachi talking about paying tithing & being blessed so much that there is not room to receive it. I have such a strong testimony of that! I have seen so many blessings come from paying tithing, that I want to always remember this time in our lives, struggling through school, but still making ends meet. #3) Clyde is Jeremy's Grandpa Butterfield's name. My last doctor appointment he was 2 lbs 12 oz approx and my due date keeps changing from the 16th of February to the 13th, but the midwife says we'll induce a week early which I don't want unless there is a medical reason!! That was the WHOLE point of changing doctors bless his heart!!


3 comments:
oh what a cute little peanut (lily and your belly!!) So glad everything is going so well. I too am a fan of that scripture and paying tithing. It is amazing the blessings that come from paying it. Just tell your MW that you don't want to be induced and they should be pretty okay with that. Of course I bet you go by yourself earlier than that. My due date was the 16th too...
Kirsti- You have a cutie pie!!! I was thinking about your baby name! I think you should name him Clyde, so instead of Bonnie and Clyde you have Lily and Clyde the infamous pair! HE HE Can't wait to meet him. I think we are going to come see Gram the 17 for the Christmas/b-day party hopefully we can see ya! Love ya
Hey that would be GREAT if you do come in December, I'm afraid I'm too chicken to drive to Wyoming until the spring thaw :)
Post a Comment