Hopefully the lesson has been learned!! What were you taught when a wasp/bee/or any other stinging flying insect was around you?! I was taught to freeze to not move a muscle but to stay calm & they'd leave you alone.
Jeremy is seems was taught to swat at it run away waving you hands and screaming. Boy such a difference in rearing :)
Anyway on with the story. We went to the park by the fire station Saturday morning with Guymons (yes before the wedding post to come) & Emmalee ended up getting stung going down a slide. Well we went back a few days later & I wanted to find out where the nest was so I swat the slide, come to find out the nest was in the metal poles. I was satisfied & proceeded to push Lily in the swing. Well Jeremy wanted to get revenge for his little niece & so he picked up a tree branch & told me he was going to swat it. My first instinct was to tell him that wasn't the best idea, but then I decided he was a grown man. So swat at it he did & well the wasp won!! :)
He got stung right on the kisser :) Of course I "tried" not to laugh, but it was just too funny!!!
Look at those luscious lips :) Anyone that is looking for an expensive way to plump up your lips Jer has found the solution. Side affects may include a numb tongue & some stinging.
Oh way too funny!! For Jeremy he's a good sport to let me tease him relentlessly!!

1 comment:
You'll have to tease him for me too!! I got a great laugh!! Tell him thanks, cuz I needed a laugh tonight!! But then give him a great big squeeze for Emmy. She will be so happy to know he was trying to get revenge on those stupid bees!! :)
Post a Comment