Sunday, September 4, 2011

The BEST Birthday EVER!!!!

My birthday fell on Sunday this year & Mom was sweet enough to through a BBQ for me :)
Greg & Amy were came after being Wy for the holiday & Chad & April's family came up just for me.  I sure felt loved!!!  I think that's why it was THE BEST BDAY EVER!!!
Some of the family.  The only thing that would/could have made it better was if Carrie, Grant, JayDee, Monica, & Landon could have been there.  But I'll take any I can get!!! 

Boy does my mom love me chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, & chocolate "Brownies on the Moon" ice cream!!! YUMMMM!


Good 'ole Jer holding buddy boy so I could enjoy my cake & ice cream.  What a sweetie PD :)

Jeremy demanded that I be in one of the pictures.  I told him I knew I was there...

Thanks SOOO much everyone it was such a wonderful surprise :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So sad we missed your big day!! Italy/Florida got in the way... clearly we were NOT thinking when planning! :) Happy Birthday!!