I've caught up June, July, & most of August if you have hours of boredom & want to scroll through please do. If you don't have time just be sure to check out the tips to having an enjoyable time in Yellowstone :)
Thanks for visiting...
~The Knowles
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's about time :) I know I see you almost every week, but I miss out on the little details! Loved the update..thanks for the laugh :)
I think it'd be fun to set up a play date with our kids,even though Stockton is stuck right in the middle of yours age-wise. Let me know.
That would be a BLAST especially since you live so close :) Let me know what day works best for you & maybe we could do a park or something before it gets too cold!
oh, FUN stuff! I can't imagine yellowstone water to be anything BUT too cold to swim in!!
Post a Comment