Friday, November 18, 2011

Cutting MY OWN hair!!!

Have you ever seen "Tangled"?  Well I LOVE her hair when it's cut off.  I told Carrie that's how I wanted my hair cut the next time she had a second, and well as I thought about it some more I realized I might be able to try it first just trim it a little bit & then let Carrie do it shorter more like Rapunzel's.
So I put it in a pony tail in the middle of my head & cut it off as evenly as I could

The finished product!
 
I LOVE the front & the sides!!  I think it turned out super GREAT!!

The back not so much...  I called Carrie & she is going to fix it (don't worry)

When I told a few people what I was going to do I got comments like "You do realize it a CARTOON?! Right?! It might not turn out the same way!" It turned out better than I expected!!

So I've seen a few people since getting my hair cut & either
1. They can't tell I cut it (which I don't know how they wouldn't be able to tell!)
2.  It looks worse than I thought & so it's better to just not comment

Would I recommend it? YES.  I LOVE it & my opinion is the only one that matters. Right?!
Jer's - "You could just wear it in a pony tail, if you don't like it"  Hmmmm am I reading to much into that?
Mom - "You cut your hair in a pony tail." (may or may not be exact wording) Me- "how'd you know" Mom- "I do know how to cut hair" Me- "why didn't you tell me before?!"  Mom - "because it's not the best way, but it looks ok on you." Hmmmm maybe I really am missing something...

Oh well what you don't know can't hurt ya right?!  But maybe you should come sooner than later Carrie :) 

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

You a nut!!! But a cute nut!! I love that you are brave enough to try things.