Jeremy finished his mini-fieldwork (his class every Wednesday) a little a head of schedule & so that became his & Lily's day.
This is Tuesday night, already for their sleepover in the "hiding bed"
The next evening Jeremy took Lily to the University of Utah's basketball game. I never would have recommended taking 2 year old, but he says she loved it! Maybe it was because they were so close to the floor. I'm sure if the U was playing a little better ball & they were up higher in the bleachers it wouldn't have been so easy to entertain her.
If anyone is looking for a cheap, (boring) way to spend their evening I hear tickets don't cost hardly anything (if anything at all). I'm just glad he found someone to go to the games with as I've been to one & that was one too many!
PS they did go again on the 16th & they actually won! YEAH go PUKES!!
(don't get me wrong I support the U of U, just not basketball & let's be honest they haven't had a very good team in a while...)

No comments:
Post a Comment