Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BEAR LAKE

Dad needed to finish some tile work at the cabin & since it was Carrie & Grants last weekend with us he invited everyone up to enjoy it with him.
Proof that even Grandma enjoys her Granddog... & YES he stayed outside in the tent with Jeremy & Logan...

Beach Time!  It's always hard to get up the energy to get down there, but once you do you don't want to leave. (At least that's how it is for me.)
\

Love weekend get a ways with the family!  Sure do miss Carrie & Grant though!

Lily asked "If we could move to Arizona & live with Carrie"
"No it's too HOT."
"When it's colder we could go sleep at Carrie's house?"
"Sure we can go visit Carrie."
"No I want to stay there. I don't want to come home". conversation 7/16/2012
Hmm might have a fight on my hands when we do go visit Aunt Carrie! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

COME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I miss my lil bug so much! Tell her she can stay with me forever and we will swim every single day and go to the park!