Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random sillies

How appropriate, Lily finally decided to ride her bike shortly after her 3rd Birthday since technically it was her gift from GG Farm (GREAT Grandma & Grandpa Knowles)
She's even learning to do it one handed.

Jeremy found a favorite game Chi LOVES to play!!  One of the few words he says is BOO :) such a funny buddy!!

And YES I HAD to take a picture!!  The top of the board is mine the bottom is Jeremy's all the houses & hotels are MINE.  The first time in our marriage I actually WON MONOPOLY!!  

*Just recently I won Risk as well.  I vowed I'd NEVER play that dumb game again so the may or may not have let me win so I wouldn't be such a SORE looser!!!  (guess I got that from Landon :))

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

Oh Risk is BANNED from our house forever!! too many marital problems come from that game