Saturday, March 22, 2014

Warm Weather here we come!

Thursday March 20th after Jeremy got done with work we headed to Panguitch, UT.  The original plan was to get to Phoenix, AZ to see Carrie & Grant on Friday night stay until Sunday or Monday & then head to Yuma to see GG Farm.  Well Friday morning we got a call from Gma saying they needed to get back to Salt Lake and were leaving on Sunday.  So we toyed with a few ideas and decided to go to Las Vegas to see Allred's. 
Nelson kind of had a rough time sleeping the first few nights, here he is crashed after playing at a park.

Crystal was such a great sport with keeping us on such short notice! She'd signed her family up for a walk on Saturday and so we just tagged along.  Glad we did, because we found THE coolest park I have EVER seen!!  It is HUGE I think the walk was 2 miles & it was done completely in the park.  There are at least 6+ different toy areas I'm sure a ton more, but we didn't get to it all.
This slide was a blast!  For the kids & adults!

Lily and Ammon very rarely went down by themselves they were usually together.

There's Chi man coming down






It was SOOO much fun.  After toying with a few more ideas we decided to head to Phoenix Monday and spend time with Grand & Carrie which I think actually worked out better for them since graduation was the weekend we were going to be there originally.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

It was so much fun having you here. I'm sorry grandpa was ill - but not sorry you had to change your plans!