It was too bright so Lily & Chi found the solution, by just closing their eyes.
What a handsome man! Thanks MA!
Chi fell asleep before we'd finished singing the opening hymn. Nelson was happy to look around until after the sacrament then that was the end of that. How do you do church with 3?! We're outnumbered now!
The finished project of Chi's Bday present. HE LOVES IT! We can now put more than just his monkey blanket on him! He might actually stay warm next winter! We had to put it on his bed before nap time he was so excited to sleep with it. Thanks again MA!
Side note I took a Stake basic organ lesson yesterday. Do you have any idea how AMAZING that instrument is?! I can't wait to learn to play it (& no I'm not the ward organist far from it) but what's wrong with improving my talents?! Maybe one day I'll be good enough to play in sacrament meeting.

2 comments:
What a special day for two of my sisters! I wish I would have been there to celebrate both occasions. Love your sweet little family that are too cute! Maybe the new quilt will keep Chi in his own bed now?
WAY TO GO on furthering your talents, that is awesome! I am sure you will be playing in sacrament meeting in no time! ;) I wish I had kept playing…the piano that is! I am proud you took time for yourself!
I am so so happy you were all able to be there, too. He is a handsome little dude and I'm glad he got to get out.
Post a Comment