Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DOCTOR!!

Since I can remember I would get "growing pains" especially on Halloween and shopping. I figured it was the constant on feet move a little stop move stop move stop.

Well unfortunately that has become my job! I run to the drive-thru stop turn to front stop & my legs kill!!! Usually when I work at night I don't know if it's cuz I've been on my feet all day so being on them all night doesn't help?

So Jeremy being the sweetie pd he is has been trying to massage my legs (some days its the right one other days it the left one) My legs hurt deep in my hip along the bone in my thigh, my shin, & ankles. It's weird because it's the muscle right along my bones. It's not sharp shooting pains it a dull constant hurt.

Well 2 days ago Jer found these. Bruises on both legs the first on is my right leg the far one is the left leg. They're practically in the same spot & same size however not were my legs usually hurt. Are the bruises coincident? Are my muscles just fatigued or do i need to go to a doctor. Or if anyone has any ideas for helping PLEASE let me know they hurt!!!!


5 comments:

Amy N. said...

what shoes are you wearing? You probably need to change them. That and get you some ted hose I think you probably have access to some :) My legs to the same thing especially when I am prego. And then tell Jeremy not to massage so hard. You need to stretch your IT band, hamstrings and calves EVERYDAY and I think your hubby should have some knowledge in that field...I wouldn't go to the dr. but I never do, BUT you might want to if they don't get better soon.

Carrie said...

I'm not a doctor or anything but I have seen and heard about this before as well, and Kirsten my love, it is called "old age"! LOL just kidding I have no idea what it is?? I'm sorry, get some biofreeze and rub it on them, that feels good!!

Chad Welch said...

Amy says she gets them when she's prego. Are you trying to tell us something Kirst???

Kirsten Knowles said...

Bless your heart Carrie :) & no Chad as far as I know no announcement is being made :) Thanks guy for the sympathy & I think your right Amy it seems like if I stretch in the morning they aren't so bad.

Crystal said...

"As far as you know" you aren't prego? So you might be...you just don't know yet? That's exciting :)