Saturday, October 4, 2008

l o g a n 's rad blog


Madagascar Hissing Cockroach
Can be 5in. long and 2in. wide.
They are called a hissing cockroach because they hiss when danger is near.
They taste sour to predators (enemys) their enemys are birds spiders bats and praying mantises.






Pink Toed Tarantula
are the biggest spiders too defend theirselves they flick there hairs.
I bet you know how it got it's name they have pinktoes.





Red Eyed Tree Frog



has sticky pads on their feet



can jump 1.5cm long and 3.9in high
WOW!











Coral snake




Logan's eight years old & I have no idea how he knows these things :). We didn't have time to finish the coral snake.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Kirsten, he probably reads books or something! :) how do we know they taste sour??

Crystal said...

We know they taste sour because someone pretended to be it's predator and ate it (I guess if they ate it they wouldn't have to pretend to be the predator).

Carrie said...

You're LONG overdue for an update... When are you going to tell everyone your BIG news????