I was going to show you the before and after workshop photos, but I just deleted them all (don't know what I was thinking) :) oh well now you won't know how bad of a shot I am :) It was so much fun! If you want a specific photo let me know and I'll send it to you for Christmas!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm glad you put on Facebook that you'd updated your blog! These are so cute, and I'm so impressed at all the trips you've done with a little one! Lotta work, but lotsa fun. Glad you guys are doing well!
I love them!! Isn't it fun trying to take family pictures with a baby?!
seriously we were lucky if she was even looking at the camera!!
So cute! Who took them?
CUTE little family! and great fall colors...where was this?
Bonneville shoreline by steed creek canyon it is a really fun place you should check it out the only problem is getting there isn't so convenient :)
Carrie I took the pictures, and they turned out better than I thought obviously there is room for improvement, but it was fun
Kirsten your little girl is a doll! Looks like you and jer are doing good- tell him I said hi. Looks like things are going well for you- we should all really get together sometime.
Post a Comment