Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So mom's brilliant plan for Halloween was NOT spending $15 on a costume and just using what we already have... Cow Girl boots therefore Lily was a Cow Girl for Halloween for Gram Great (minus the boots I got tired of putting them on so Lily to kick them off!)
Upon arriving to my mom's Carrie was very disappointed in my lack of enthusiasm for Halloween and the next thing I new we were in Target buying the Sweet Pea costume so cute!! As Carrie puts it, "it is an investment how many kids are you going to have?!" It was fun and we went and modeled to the neighbors and gave Ammon our treats!
It takes AT LEAST 2 adults to get an active 15 month old ready for Trick or Treating!!
The finish product a Real (is that how you spell it? Just like real or is it Reall) Soccer player either way he was definitely a real and Reall Soccer player :)

Later we were surprised to have the Welchkins stop by YAY! This is Pirate Kayson
Ninja Trevor
Spider biter (aka Fire Fighter) Nagol (aka Logan)
Fairy Princess Audrey
And all the way from Wyoming..... Uncle James!!

3 comments:

Amy N. said...

Ah what a cute sweet pea...maybe my baby can borrow it next year Love the costume-especially Chad's very clever. BTW it is Real.

Carrie said...

what a fun night, it was so good to see everyone that came!
That's weird that the blog says you haven't updated for a month i was just thinking that you should have plenty of time to do so! :) I left you other comments so you must go back and read! :) Love you!

Grandma said...

Cute little grands I have. And I do have to say my kids are pretty cute also.