
Ammon and Crystal called last Thursday to see if we wanted to go to the park. Which of course we did!! We decided to check out So Weber Elementary play grounds (they have 2 now). The older kid was like any other play ground, but the younger kids was WEIRD!! I'm sure all you science nerds or any other kind of nerd would find it quite fascinating (which I did). (i.e. Greg, Chad, JayDee)

Lily did NOT like the tunnel poor girl!

This is a very small part of the little kid play ground. It was very physics oriented. The best part was you could sit on the twirly things (wish I'd gotten pictures you can check out Crystal's picture though) and not need to spin yourself nor need anyone to spin you. The only negative part was once an object is in motion it wants to stay in motion & I had a hard time stopping the things! So how does a kindergartner stop? (I guess that's where a friend would come in handy!)
So the next time all you nerds or anyone curious are down come play at the school I'd be happy to show you around :)
2 comments:
I wanna go play there next time we are down...sounds fun! Although I am NOT a nerd, can I still play?
Beg to differ Amy.... :) Can't wait until i can take Jersey on play dates too!
Post a Comment