I sewed this dress as well and if it weren't for Grandma Welch it probably would have been an unfinished project!! I tried to do it all alone this time and had quite a few mistakes, lots of wasted fabric, and because of Grandma have a finished project! Friday, April 16, 2010
Spring
So most everyone has the tradition of getting a "new Easter dress" well Lily's mom is sometimes a bit slow and didn't think about doing/getting one until Easter so a week later Lily got her "Spring Dress"
I sewed this dress as well and if it weren't for Grandma Welch it probably would have been an unfinished project!! I tried to do it all alone this time and had quite a few mistakes, lots of wasted fabric, and because of Grandma have a finished project!
Lily thought a nice purple bruise would go great with her dress and so got one Saturday night. Poor Peanut!! Please note that any curl she had as a baby has since flattened and for sure has her mom's straight thick hair!

I sewed this dress as well and if it weren't for Grandma Welch it probably would have been an unfinished project!! I tried to do it all alone this time and had quite a few mistakes, lots of wasted fabric, and because of Grandma have a finished project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wonderful job with the sewing! And she is beautiful, curly hair or thick straight hair. I just love her sweetness!!
Post a Comment