Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fire Trucks

Crystal & I went to mom's house yesterday, more toys & different scenery.  Ammon LOVES cars the movie, the toys, the actual things.  Not only does he LOVE cars, but his FAVORITE is Fire Trucks.  So Uncle Landon took us on a tour of the South Weber Fire station.  The perks of being a volunteer. :)

There was a Ladder Truck, a Brush Fire truck, Rehab Trailer, Squad suburban, and Fire Engine #1

Trying out the equipment
Not really striking a pose, the air tank was pretty heavy. Don't think I'll be able to volunteer anytime soon! :)
Landon thought it was funny to show us how to open the nozzle on the Ladder Truck I had to get him in the picture to show that his prank back fired a little :)

GOOD TIMES THANKS Uncle Landon!!

(Crystal you can take any pictures you want)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad you added that last little bit. I was hoping you'd let me steal! It was fun. A great way to pass an afternoon!

Amy N. said...

That uncle Landon is one of the best uncles in the whole world!

Carrie said...

Oh i am so bummed i missed the tour! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Grandma said...

That fire station has changed since you guys were little, I think we only had one truck back one you were little and rode the truck.