Or maybe it was made up for me. Walgreens cut back on their hours & well I was one of the first ones to go. Hours wise, I'm still an employee I guess now I'm PRN, no set hours. Kind of a bummer, but what can ya do?
If I wanted to I probably could demand a shift at the Clinton store, but not really sure I want to. Hopefully it's temporary & I can get my shift back once Jeremy starts back up in the Fall. Thank heavens he has 4 days left of Summer Semester & will be able to pick up more hours at the Hospital.
So grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of our needs! The timing couldn't have been better & we had already considered me quitting so it wasn't such a stressful shock!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh. Well there you have it! :) Everything will work they way it needs too! Love you!
all a part of the BIG picture! It is kinda nice when our decisions are made for us huh?! Sometimes I wish they all were, especially when it comes time to decide what is for dinner.
Post a Comment