So many of you know that I've been trying to get rid of our cat since we moved to South Weber in December. Well I guess she finally got sick of being stuck in the garage & left last night, and hasn't returned. She really is a primpy inside cat & I'm not sure how long she'll last on her own. So all you South Weberites if you see my cat & want to give her a home GREAT if not instead of taking her to the pound you could drop her by my house.
Here's a picture of her when we first got her. We didn't ever make her a name tag (terrible owners I know) but she had a pink color on w/a bell. She is really shy & will hopefully answer to Roxi.
Poor kitty!
3 comments:
Oh..... Was that the cat i hit on South Weber drive this morning??
Ha! That was funny, a bit mean, but more funny Carrie. Poor kitty. How did she get out?
We leave the garage up a little so air can circulate & apparently it was opened a bit too much! I hope the other stray kittens teach Roxi a thing or too about how to survive!
Carrie I'm glad you missed my cat! :)
Post a Comment