Friday, February 11, 2011

Big Girl!!

 Lily got a new bed!!  She stayed with Grandma Welch while Mom was in the hospital & slept on a big girl's bed and did really well!  That and the fact that mom isn't suppose to be lifting more than 10 lbs we changed her crib into a day bed.

She was so excited to be able to climb in & out of it!!
So far it hasn't been TOO much of a chore to keep her in it either.

Here's our sweet Chi, Kye, Ky, hmmm I think we might have a spelling problem :)

You know it's hit me how quickly time flies!!  Could SOMEONE please slow it down?!  I can't believe that I have 2 children!!  Before I know it Lily will be getting baptized.  Better enjoy EVERYDAY right?!?!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What cute kids! Congrats you guys. we're so excited for you. I hope you get more sleep. :) And yeah for a good delivery story-much better that way.

Amy N. said...

oh look how excited she looks (we do still have a toddler bed if you want it-in fact we have 2 of them)
enjoy those sweet kids (that is right you have children now-that was a big "ah-ha" moment for us!)

Kirsten Knowles said...

Amy I would LOVE your toddler bed :)