He's HERE!! Malachi Clyde Knowles was born Feb 5th @ 7:55 am
Weighed 6 lbs 15 oz 20 in long
| Mom & baby getting aquainted |
| Grandma and Grandpa Knowles |
| Aunt Brooke |
| Uncle Logan & Lily |
| Ghost (first time holding a newborn!) & Aunt Carrie |
| Grandma & Papa with our sweeties!! |
| Very proud Daddy! |
| Getting ready to head home! |

5 comments:
Aah! Sweet little guy! I can hardly wait until I can see him in person. Yay for little boys!!
oh my goodness I can't wait to love on that sweet kid!! (both of them actually!) is it Friday yet?
Thats wonderfull. What a cute baby you have. We're really happy for you. I'll bet you don't look like you swallowed a basketball anymore.
Congratulations, he is a cutie! That just gets me more and more excited for my new little one to finally arrive. Enjoy!
thanks everyone :) Congrats Katrina!
Post a Comment