Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dutch John

I woke up Friday morning & HAD to get out the house & the same 'ole routine.  My mom's house is no longer a refuge/change because I'm there every week doing laundry so...
I loaded the kids up (without much thought) and headed to Dutch John, UT.
Looking back (and talking to my mother) I realize how lucky I was nothing happened to us & how unwise it was to take 2 babies on a road trip like that, but we survived & it was MUCH needed!!
Jayden


Anna


Brooke THE best babysitter/substitute mother IN THE WORLD!!  She took Lily to the park multiple times & I wasn't worried about her at ALL!!!  So glad Brooke was willing to play with her!

Indy (I think Bear is more appropriate!) she was HUGE!!

Playing with his present (we got a blanket Tigger too so hopefully Chi can get attached to them both (monkey & tigger) & then if one gets lost we'll have somewhat of a replacement!!)
 
Lily was in HEAVEN!!  She never left the strollers ALONE!!

Emmy great friend too Lily!  So fun to watch those to play!!  Thanks Emmy for sharing so well with Lily!!


She's getting close, but I think I'm still a little bit taller!!

Emmy & Chi :)

So I didn't realize I got the camera packed until day 2 so that's why some of the shots are in jammies!!
Cora

Brooke & Chi

Brooke & Lily playing at the park
Sliding down the hill!
Told ya she took the stroller EVERYWHERE!!
Thanks SOOOO much Guymons!!  We sure were spoiled!  It was SOOO nice to get out in the fresh air & it was great for Lily to play so much!!!

(thought that hit me on the way home. What if I have to go to the bathroom?!  I'd be towing 2 babies in the stall with me!  Reason enough to not plan another road trip ALONE!!)

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

haha I didn't think of the bathroom thing either, so glad you didn't have to stop and so glad you were safe. it is good to see those sweet kids too!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun and got out of the house. I think you should do a post on your families nicknames. Chi, PD#1 PD#2... etc... I'd love to know the story behind all your nicknames... :) See you tonight!