You know Lily sure is starting to become quite the busy toddler!! I've gotta start keeping better tabs on her! Not used to having to do that!!
The other day SHE was in her room playing, I was downstairs cleaning, & Chi was sleeping peacefully :) That is until SISTER went to "check a CHI" and this is how I found them. (Poor buddy) we were lucky she didn't tip the bassinet!!! So glad they were both safe & now I'm sure to shut the door!! :) (thank heavens she can't open them yet!)
| Two binky babies :) |
This particular night I could hear her buckets (yes BUCKETS) scraping the tub & I didn't think anything of it(since buckets scraping the bottom of the tub means Lily is upright & playing!), until I walked back into a FLOODED bathroom!!!! Don't worry the buckets are no longer in the tub (what was I thinking?!?!?!)
Needless to say I was exhausted by the end of that day :) Love these two PEANUTS!! (Even the mischievous one, she's keeping me on my toes which is a good thing!!!)

2 comments:
oh the joys, but dang, their cuteness is worth every minuet of it!
That is our exact bath routine here, too. Isn't it amazing what you can do when you have to? I think actually our routine is so good that if we did have 2 adults it would confuse all of us and nobody would be clean.
And sweet, sweet kids! I love it when the babies start smiling on purpose. And I love Lily's new hair cut. When are you going to put pictures of that up?
Post a Comment