Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lily's 2yr stats :)

Runnin' if Dad gets his way she'll be a track star :)  She already runs & touches the walls (don't ask me, I guess that's a drill Jer did..)
LOVE this girl!!!  So full of energy!!  What a fun age!


My mini me!  Sorry everyone, but Lily looks like ME not Jer!!  (ok maybe she has a little bit of Jer)

Great friends!!  Since Chi has started to smile & jibber Lily seems to like him a lot more!

Mexi statch :)
STATS:
HEIGHT:  32 in 8%
WEIGHT: 22 lbs 2%
HEAD: 18 in 10%

What a little peanut!!  She finally got ALL her teeth in...(except 2 yr molars oh great!)  And true to my word as soon as her eye teeth came in we fed binky to the horses & she's done better than I expected!!  She went potty for the first time 6/12 not sure I'm ready for that!!  Better get big girl panties (maybe)... 

Favorite Lily talk:  "scuse me truck" (while we're driving, no road rage for her) "Dang it!"  not sure I should be proud of that one "I love you" most definitely my favorite!!  "mommy hold you"  "get her" " mommy doin?" shouted up the stairs.

When we're up at the farm we all sleep upstairs in the loft & one morning Lily woke up & this is about how it went "Chi, I see you Chi, How aRe you doin Chi? Love see a temple side a day.  Mommy?"  So glad I got to hear that!!

What a neat experience to watch her learn & grow!!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

oh what a cute peanut! and YES she is your little mini me with a few of Jer's traits. Now Chi on the other hand...as of right now he is def. a mini Jer (or Jer's dad and brother)
LOVE YOU LILS!