WOW can you believe I have a two year old?! I can't! Jeremy's fieldwork this summer is up in Logan & he usually stays with his Grandparents in Avon so that is where we celebrated Lily's birthday this year.
| She got Play dough |
| A stroller that of course she LOVES!! Now she has 2 so she can share with friends :) |
| Sweet Buddy Boy! :) |
| Getting ready to blow out the candles. She thought it was great until Dad blew them out, then she looked terrified & to this day still says "candles scare you" Poor girl :) |
Since we were in Avon we threw a small family party the following Sunday.
| Aunt Brooke, Grandma & Lily leading the birthday song (she LOVED it so of course we did it twice :) & Grant |
| Grandma & Papa Welch gave Lily a webkinz kitty & a Winnie the Pooh book & cds |
| Grandma & Grandpa Knowles gave her a car track, hot wheels, & an Elmo phone (she now has 2 so she can share :) |
| Ammon was a GREAT helper, especially since Lily wasn't too interested in unwrapping. |
| As you can see she is not too fond of the candles anymore ;) |
LOVE ya Lily Belle hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday!! You sure are a sweet girl!!

2 comments:
She's such a cute girl! I can't believe she's two, either! And Chi's smiles are so darling. If you guys are up this way so often, we should do a barbeque or something!
Oh happy birthday to lily! (I better get to see her and chi this weekend!) I don't think I have ever met anyone afraid of candles...silly girl!
Post a Comment