| Oh great... A thumb sucker :) |
| Lily didn't want her bib anymore & this is how it landed |
| YAY for solid foods!! He's only had it once but he ate GREAT & LOVED it!! |
HEIGHT: 26 in (84%)
WEIGHT: 14 lbs 13 oz (46%)
HEAD: 16.5 (38%)
He just barely started to roll over back to tummy (nutty boy did that one backwards!) He LOVES to laugh & is not stingy with his smiles either. He sleeps anywhere from 3 hrs - 10 hrs at night thank heavens the 10 hrs is on average! He now shares a room with sister & they both do so good!! Chi sleeps through Lily & Lily sleeps through Chi! He is such a pleasant baby!! I'm so grateful!!

1 comment:
oh how I love thumb suckers...I think I might be a little partial...what a cute (BIG) peanut! He is going to catch lily in no time :) love that little boy too!
Post a Comment