Sunday, May 13, 2012

GrAdUaTiOn

The moment you ALL have been waiting for!!!  (sorry I'm such a terrible blogger) Jeremy James graduated with his MASTERS in OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY May 3rd!!  Hip Hip HOORAY!!
First however, Pinning Ceremony.  Anyone ever hear of that?  Well it's a nice dinner with the OT graduating class (or whatever class) It was great to meet classmates & professors that Jeremy has been talking about for the last 3 years.  And of course they give you a PIN (go figure) the best part, the pin says U of U Occupational TherapIST (not Therapy) I think that's when it sunk in we are DONE!!
can you see Jeremy walking up?

Now hugging. NOT the guy in the blue I did a terrible job with the camera.

Of course what's a graduation without gifts?
 Welch's gave him a bike trailer now that he has time to play.  It is seriously THE best ever!!  Countless cards & $$ from other loved ones.  THANKS everyone for supporting us through the years!!

GRADUATION DAY!!!


I was pretty amazed at how far my camera could zoom in! Do you see him?!

At the table waiting for his name to be announced

Getting his degree & shaking hands

Lily did SOOOO great!!  She still talks about graduation.  Chi on the other hand hung out with Gpa Welch
THANKS DAD!!!

The HAPPY family!!!

The Welch support

The Knowles support (GG Butterfield couldn't make it, but we know they wanted to be!)

Graduation dinner & Pary!!  Thanks Brett for footing the bill!!
Can you believe it?!  4 1/2 years of our marriage has been dedicated to school.  I'm just so GRATEFUL Jeremy knew what he wanted put his head down & worked his hardest!  I'm grateful that we took 7 months off, so he could find a job & not only do GRADUATE school full time, but WORK full time, and be a FATHER full time!!  Thank you for making SOOOOO many sacrifices for our family babe!! WE MADE IT & IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

So what's next?!  Well he's applied to take the test, so now we're just waiting & studying like crazy so when they say you're clear he can PASS it.  Then it'll be back to Wasatch Peak where he worked prior to school.  Life couldn't be any better!

2 comments:

ScottBoomer said...

That's great, congratulations Jeremy.

Stephanie Hancock said...

I'm so happy for you guys, that is such a huge accomplishment that takes so much sacrifice--but it is all worth it in the end. Hopefully we can play a lot more now!!