For those of you who don't know. The park in South Weber down by the I-84 entrance if you keep your eyes open for it you really can't miss it. Anyway they have a train ride. Donations accepted & to be honest the first time I went for a ride I expected a quick loop, but it takes a good 4 minutes at least. They also have plans to expand it & do all sorts of cool stuff. Every FIRST and THIRD Saturday they run the train from like 10 am - 5 pm weather permitting.
To be honest I think the parents find it cooler than the kids, at least my little ones. I'm sure if you had a kid in LOVE with trains they'd think it was pretty cool, but watching all the kids come the first thing they ran too was the toys (of course) & the parents had to redirect them to the train.
I do have to say they have some pretty cool toys too. What a fun day.

No comments:
Post a Comment