Sunday, May 20, 2012

SLC

Last Monday Amy, Crystal, & I went to SLC to celebrate Crystal's new adventure.
 



   It was SOOOO much fun spending time with my sisters.  Grateful I have so many of them, grateful that we are so close!!  It was SOOOO hard saying see ya later to the Allred's!!  Brett & Crystal were married March of 2007, Jer & I November that same year.  Ammon came along in 08, Lily in 09, Brett got his job at Dominos & was gone a lot, Jeremy was working & schooling full time so we never saw him either.  Every Saturday Crystal & I would hang out at Mom's.  Then Rhedd came along in 2010, & Chi in 11, & it became easier to just stay home.  When it got tough having Jeremy gone so much I knew that Crystal would understand (& even more so) I called her countless times asking for advice.  And now Brett has a MUCH better job down in Texas, Jeremy is graduated & so we both will be able to spend more time with our hubbies and not so much each other.
  While I'm grateful to move onto the next stage of life I sure am going to miss it.  So glad to have a sister & friend that was nearly in the same stage of life as me, grateful she experienced it all first & I could follow a little later. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!  Enjoy Texas ALLRED'S!!!  We sure do LOVE you guys!!  (ps I won't be following Crystal down to Texas much too hot for me!!)

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

what a fun day for sure!

Crystal said...

I can't believe you are letting the heat keep you from following! Lame, lame reason! ;) That was definitely an adventurous and fun day. I miss you all already!!