Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Easter... along time ago :)

I got my dress in Mexico how fun!!

Well Jer & I headed back for Utah the Saturday before Easter. We had a nail in our tire to start off, and Big O's computers were down so they repaired it at no cost THANKS Big O!! We were a little nervous that we'd run into more problems, but we made it to Heriman that night (9:30 pm) what along day of driving but it was all worth it.

Once in Heriman we stayed at the Christmas Sweet with GG Butterfield. Thanks so much guys!! Sunday we got up & went to church w/Jer's family. Dad had to go to another ward (high priest you know how that goes) & was asked to "turn the oven on to cook the HAM". Well mom had the temperature set on the oven so all he had to do was turn it on... and put the ham in :) Well Dad turned the oven on, but left the ham in the fridge. When mom went to put the rolls in with the ham she was surprised to find that it was missing. OOPS!!! Well Jer got the whole argument on video bless his heart :) so we will always have that funny memory to watch.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

looks like fun... Thanks for the update...FINALLY!!! :)

Amy N. said...

How FUN!! I love that temple too! It is so "spikey". I like the dress kirst-