First stop Zion's National Park sorry we didn't get to see you CARRIE :)
Okay, to get the full effect use the Crocodile Hunter's accent. (BLESS HIS HEART!) KRIKEY! The view from near the top of Angel's Landing can be a bit dizzyin' if you look at it too long... This hike was a real kicka to the ticka! (HA!-Kirst) You betta be in good shape to climb this ol' bloke or else i' may be your last!
This is Angel's Landing dun dun dun... It was a blast!! Until it got icey, (yes it was snowy in sunny ST GEORGE) but don't worry some gay guy helped me down :) Even Jeremy didn't worry about him holding my hand lol :)!
Some picutres of us at the top of Angel's Landing ignore the hair-do.
Here's proof, we spent the night at Zion's and woke up to snow!!

2 comments:
Looks way fun you guys. By the way, the SD temple is my favorite. I've never been inside, but I think the outside is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics.
I am so sad I missed you guys too! I love Zions it's a beautiful getaway...I am glad you had a blast!!
Post a Comment