Tuesday, June 24, 2008

San Diego

Our Spring break was awesome Jeremy did a great job of planning it... In fact it was our original honeymoon plan, until we saw ticket prices for FLORIDA, so my 4 month anniversary we had our "2nd honeymoon" Thanks Jer it was a blast.

After being lazy for a day Jer & I again hit the road from Yuma to SAN DIEGO!!! First stop of course the Temple



It was gorgeous inside & out. Jer & I almost went out an emergency exit, but some lady caught us in the nick of time, she then informed us of an atrium(?) on the third floor it's like the inside garden of the Bountiful Temple only this one is on the roof of the temple & not the ground. Very impressive!



After the temple we of course stopped at the beach. It was windy, but nice and there is no way I'd ever swim in the ocean the under-toe was super strong & it about knocked me off my feet a few times, so wading is the way to go, besides you don't have to taste the disgusting salt water :).

Styling glasses huh :)


Jer & I saw 2 sting rays (maybe they were the same, but how do you tell?) and lots of sand dollars.

If the sand dollars were worth that.....we'd have $25 extra dollars or 5 extra gallons of gas!!!! (SICK!!!!)


There's my pd sweetie wading out in the water :)


Here's the other PD :) It's coldy!!!

No comments: